New basicbot module for accessing botnow.db data

Hello codeforce,

I've started a plugin for Bot::BasicBot::Pluggable that can access the botnow database data.  The goal is to provide team members with useful data from the database to support users or investigate abuse.  It'll be a tool to assist with

https://wiki.ircnow.org/index.php?n=Police.Fingerprints

I would like to make the process easier while also limiting how much data team members have access to.  In part to limit how much data they have to wade through, but also to reduce how much data can be leaked about our users should we have bad actors among us. I intend to add data from other sources like the logs and to enable it to exchange data with other bots to provide a decentralized way to investigate abusers.  The code is available here:

https://got.ircnow.org/cgi-bin/gotweb/gotweb?path=basicbot-botnowDB&action=summary

Ponbot is currently using it.  Teams can create their own bots using the following these instructions to create a Bot::BasicBot::Pluggable bot of their own.

https://wiki.ircnow.org/index.php?n=Bots.Basicbot

Feel free to ask for assistance in irc or email if you have issues.  Ianj also built a centralized database this plugin can use as a datasource.  I'll add support for accessing it once I have connection details.  Ianj, could you also publish details about the database redesign you did?  Think it is an appropriate place to discuss redesign of the database also.

If anyone has ideas or suggestions for other data sources that would help with this let me know or contribute a patch to the list.  Guess I should do a document on submitting patches in email via git/got.

...Izzy